Tuesday 12 July 2016

Halal Supplements!


Hello, hope you are all well and enjoying 2016. We’re already half way through; I don’t know how time passes us by so fast. I have been meaning to write this blog post for a while, but haven’t had the time to just sit down and write it, the thoughts have been swirling around in my head and I have finally got round to putting my words on (virtual) paper….or screen if you will. So read on to hear my thoughts and review on something new I have been trying out.

I have been on the lookout for supplements for a while now, and have been taking the normal cheap own brand store version, but didn’t feel a difference, I felt the same like I was just having them for the sake of it. So, I started browsing online for some supplements and got looking into halal varieties. I came upon this company called Halal Vital which does a wide range of supplements for men, women and children. I really like what they were offering and so I thought I’d try it out.

I started with the Vitamin D supplement, as living in the UK, there isn’t much sun and as I cover I thought I was definitely in need of some. It’s called Vitamin D3, which supports bones, muscles, moods and immune system.

After a few weeks, I noticed that I was getting compliments from family and friends about my skin, people were saying how clear it looked and I was glowing, I started taking a closer a look in the mirror and I realised yeah they were actually right. I was so happy! This boosted me to carry on taking the supplements. I went back to the website and did some more research and had a look at what else was on offer. I sent them an email about how happy I was with their product and they sent me some free samples of some other products like; fish oil, probiotics and some kids supplements too (which I gave to my nieces and nephew).

I WAS SO HAPPY!
During Ramadhan I tend to take some vitamins to help me top up my nutrients during the fasting month, in case anything gets left out. So, I decided to order some multi vitamins, my dad had been complaining of fatigue and low energy so I thought this would be good for him.

We have been taking the MultiVitamins for Adults for the whole month now, and we definitely prefer to the cheap own brand vitamins. You can definitely feel the difference and it makes you feel good, inside and out. I will be continuing to take these vitamins; I need to try out their new hair formula, as my hair has started to fall out again, not good! Another good thing I remembered is that they don’t taste or smell funny like most of the others I have been having. 

It does cost a little more than your usual vitamins, but to me its worth it, I see it as an investment for my health. If I can see the change, I will carry on taking them. 

If you want to give them a try I have included the details below and there is even a discount code for your guys to use, as a little present from me. J  Definitely make sure you use it, and share with your family and friends. Just don’t forget to report back to me with your results after taking the products; did it change your life? Or not so much? I will love to hear from you either way.




100% Certified

HalalVital's health vitamins and supplements are conform EU legislation and Halal Certified. Order the best natural vitamins and minerals online

Exclusive formula's

Specially developed vitamins for men, for women, for pregnancy, for men and for kids. Vitamins and supplements for our busy lifestyle. For energy, learning and for memory, heart and veins. For bones, for skin, for hair. 

Premium quality

Best vitamins and health minerals made of high quality
and certified ingredients. From Omega 3 Fish Oil, Vitamin d3 and vitamin b12, prenatal multivitamins to weight loss and muscle building shakes. 

Why HalalVital


In normal and vegetarian tablets alcohol is used for the coating and in the flavorings. It is not compulsory to state help substances like alcohol on the label. Or of what make the gelatine is. So you never really know what is in the tablet, capsule or powder you take.
That is why we founded HalalVital. To produce pure & natural Halal certified vitamins and supplements according to BRC and HACCP norms. Controlled, checked and all the information on the label. So you know what you use. For your health. For a better live. Now you know what is in your tablet or capsule, pure & natural and Halal.
For your health. For a better live. Now you know what is in your tablet or capsule, pure & natural and Halal.

Simply visit the website and start shopping: 


Use the discount code below for great offers and discounts:

Discount Code: 443358


By Ayshabibi H.
A H Nutritionist
12th July 2016

8 comments: